With week two ending on a cheerful note and winners being celebrated and rewarded with the help of our sponsor Natwest International we give way to our third week.
Lots of sport and recreational activities on offer during this coming week of the GSLA Summer Sports & Leisure Programme.
- Teenagers – Aqua Aerobics geared towards teenagers at the GSLA Accessible Pool Wednesday evenings 8pm to 9pm. Specially designed fitness sessions for teenagers also on offer at the Base Training Club, located at Halifax Road. (Devil’s Tower Road).
- Family Fun Evening – Darts, climbing, table tennis coaching, badminton, soft tennis, table top games, canoeing and paddle boarding at the Bayside Sports Complex, Tuesday evenings 8pm to 10.30pm.
- Sports Train – weekday mornings, 10am to 12.30pm at the Bayside Sports Complex for 7 to 14 year olds. ChildLine has now joined the programme offering lots of fun workshops for children and young people.
- Children’s Corner – Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings 10am to 12.30pm.
- Learning Games – in floorball and Bocce for children and young people with special needs.
- GSLA Leadership through Sport Level 1 Award will be organising a Mini Festival of Sport for 7 & 8 year olds on Friday 27th July at the Bayside Sports Complex.
- Artistic Gymnastics. Gibraltar Rhythmic Gymnastics Association is offering intermediate, advanced, gymnasts and dancers the opportunity to participate in their artistic gymnastics summer camp coached by the Great Britain Junior Performance Squad coach, Ross Preece. Pre-school and rhythmic gymnastics workshops are also available.
- Climbing – introductory sessions for young people at the Bayside Sports Complex Climbing wall.
- Tennis Coaching at Bayside Sports Complex.
- GASA Learn to swim at the GSLA Accessible Pool.
- Art through Photography Workshop. Please note email address in booklet is incorrect. Email email@example.com to book your place.
- Beach Volleyball at Sandy Bay.
- Eco Arts in Alameda Gardens.
- Walks through History organised by Gibraltar Museums.
- Happy Crafting, creative crafts, sewing and textiles at the Art & Crafts Centre, Casemates.
For full information on activities available to children and young people over the summer holidays see the GSLA Website www.gsla.gi or pick up a Summer Sports and Leisure information booklet from Bayside Sports Complex, GSLA Swimming Pool Complex or King’s Bastion Leisure Centre.