Gibraltar Sports and Leisure Authority
Short-Term Vacancies Gibraltar Sports & Leisure Stay & Play Programme
The Gibraltar Sports and Leisure Authority (GSLA) invites applications for Supply and Seasonal part time posts from persons who by virtue of their citizenship are entitled to take up employment and who are, or on employment will be, resident in Gibraltar. The posts are:
Stay and Play Leader in Charge tenable from 26th June to 28th August 2020.
Assistant Stay & Play Leader in Charge tenable from 26th June to 28th August 2020.
Stay and Play Leader tenable from 29th June to 27th August 2020.
Stay and Play Leader (Supply) tenable from 29th June to 27th August 2020.
- Applicants will need a written reference proving experience of working with and or leading and supporting young people with disabilities in a sport, recreational, educational and or leisure environment.
- It is desirable that candidates for all posts have a First Aid qualification.
- A statement of particulars containing a job and person specification and application form for each of the posts can be downloaded on line from gsla.gi or can be requested via email on: email@example.com or telephone (350) 20078409.
- Further information on posts may be obtained from the GSLA Sports Development and Training Unit, Telephone No. 20076522, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications must be submitted ELECTRONICALLY to the Gibraltar Sports & Leisure Authority on email@example.com and must be received by 3pm on Friday 12th June 2020. Interviews will take place on 18th and 19th June 2020.
Please follow the links below