GSLA Sports Leadership Level 2 Award
A 40 hour course aimed at learning organisational, communication and motivational skills through sharing good practice in Sports Leadership. This Award focuses on learning through practise and mentoring leaders through sports leadership.
Course modules include:
- Organisation and planning progressive sessions.
- Coaching and communication methods.
- Organising events and competitions.
- Adapting games and skills learning for all levels.
- Fitness for Sport.
- Umpiring and official’s roles.
- Opportunities in Sport.
Bayside Sports Complex
Sports Development Unit
(+350) 200 76522 (9am – 4pm)
(+350) 200 45430 (4pm – 11pm)